The only way to stay healthy and fit is by including a regular exercise regime to your daily routine.
Often this becomes difficult because you may be short of time. You may not want to get a membership to a gym because it is expensive. Moreover, you may not feel motivated enough to actually go there and work out.
This is one of the best reasons for investing in a running machine.
7 Great Reasons to Buy a Running Machine
- Run any time you want: Having your own treadmill for running means that you can work out any time of the day, according to your convenience. You may find that the early morning hours suit you, or perhaps you prefer the evening hours. When you have a treadmill at home you can exercise whenever you wish to. You will not be restricted by gym timings or even by the weather outside. This will essentially help eliminate most of the excuses you may have for not exercising.
- Save time and energy: You can save a lot of time by investing in a treadmill and other basic exercise equipment such as a yoga mat, kettle bells and a skipping rope. You would save the time you would spend going to the gym or an exercise class. This time can be used productively or just to relax at home.
- Bring down the cost of fitness: The cost of staying in shape is brought down tremendously when you consider buying a running machine. You do not have to worry about expensive gym membership fees, or about buying clothes that would be considered apt for the gym. You can run in your favorite pair of shorts and tee shirt, even if they are faded and frayed.
- Running is for everyone: The running machines can be used by your whole family. Of course, it is important to set a speed that is suitable for the runner. When you have a treadmill for running you set a great example for your kids, and make health and fitness a priority.
- Working out is not boring: You can listen to music or watch television while you are on the treadmill running. Boredom is one of the top reasons why people tend to avoid exercising. This is easily avoided when you have your own treadmill.
- Cardio training is essential: Most fitness trainers and experts recommend that people do at least 20-30 minutes of cardio exercise before they move onto strength training or an exercise such as yoga.
- Health in your hearth: By exercising five to six times a week you can gain innumerable health benefits, including weight loss, improved flexibility and stamina.
How to Choose a Running Treadmill
Now that you have decided to buy a running treadmill, you need to choose one that suits your requirements.
There are many manufacturers, such as Sole Fitness and LifeSpan Fitness, that offer running machines and you need to pick one that offers comfort, security and several programs for the runner to choose from.
You will probably want a treadmill that will occupy little space, and this is one of the reasons why many customers opt for the Sole Fitness F85 Folding Treadmill.
In fact, the Treadmill Dr. has reviewed this running machine as the best folding treadmill.
A look at the reviews on the brand’s Amazon page indicates that there are many reasons why it is a favorite amongst customers. Here are some of the top reasons that make the treadmill so popular.
- The Cushion Flex Whisper Deck makes running on the treadmill comfortable. It is safer to run on the treadmill than on asphalt. It reduces the strain and impact on the knees by 40% as compared to the asphalt surface.
- The running machine offers six standard programs, two heart programs and two custom programs for runners to choose from. It has a 22 inch running surface, which makes it comfortable for runners of all weights and heights.
- The running machine offers a heart rate control option that helps you choose a safe workout, which is calculated according to your age.
- With the nine inch LCD display and a sound system that is MP3 compatible, you will never be bored while you are on the treadmill.
- The cooling fans help you stay cool and refreshed even when you sweat it out on the running treadmill. The speed and incline controls are placed on the arm, and make it easy for the runner to access them while they are running.
- Satisfied customers are impressed with the running machine because of its solid construction and quiet operation. Owning the running treadmill encourages them to use the fitness equipment regularly and stay strong and agile.
- The Sole Fitness F85 is ranked as the ‘Best Fold-Up Treadmill 2017‘ by Treadmill Doctor.
Also, before you buy anything, make sure to checkout our previous post: Some Tips to Keep in Mind before You Buy a Treadmill